GRIT, GUTS & IMPACT- Student Edition
Are you looking to explore your passion and turn it into a business? Do you have an idea, but you need a reboot of energy, creativity and collaboration? This workshop experience is made for you. We'll meet in an intimate cohort setting over the course of 3 days at our 35th Street coworking space. Get ready to not only explore your own passion, and your why, but be inspired by other students and their drive to make an impact. You'll come out of the weekend with inspiration, and a clear sense of next steps for your venture.
Detox from finals and reenergize! We have a slots open for our student weekend held from 5/26 - 5/28.
Can't make it for the full weekend? Join us for a free dinner and happy hour with other students as we close our weekend.
THE WEEKEND EXPERIENCE ($250)
DAY 1: GUTS
- Connect with your passion, and explore your why. This reset will help energize and re-focus you.
- Dig in and develop a story that ties your student and professional experience to your future impact.
DAY 2: IMPACT
- Who do you want to reach or empower with your work? Explore the "who" and develop your personal branding.
- Nobody likes research (well, almost nobody!) which is why we're going to tackle it together to help you identify your market.
DAY 3: GRIT:
- We'll unpack our adaptation of lean canvas, and we'll identify your goals and next steps as a student in impact.
- You know, an entrepreneur like you is made in times of testing, and vision is key. You'll leave with a strong vision for your future impact.
schedule at a glance
We'll meet Friday, Saturday and Sunday 12 - 9 pm at our space at 710 West 35th Street.
Food and drinks will be provided each day, we love to cook up delicious dishes here in our space!
We'll end the weekend with a free, festive back-yard happy hour and dinner open to all student entrepreneurs and creatives. Founders will be onsite to chat. This is an awesome networking opportunity.
THE LOCAL GRASSROOTS TOUR
Over the weekend we'll also get out of the office and explore the many sides of social impact from the perspective of local grassroots entrepreneurs.
- Civic Engagement
- Diversity in Arts & Entertainment
- Nonprofit Empowerment
- March 31 - April 2 (Creative Professionals)
- April 28 - 30 (Women in Impact)
- May 26 - May 28 (Student Edition)