When you're deep in the weeds of running your own business or consultancy, it can be easy to get stuck. That's why we designed the Un.Stuck membership. This is membership is for those who have completed the Un.Incubator, and is designed to support you in your journey as a founder. Un.Stuck membership also gives you access to our Co-Creator services for any creative work you need done.
$50/month gets you access to the following Un.Incubator resources:
- 1 monthly Un.Stuck workshop with fellow founders. Come bring your challenges to the group, and we'll solve them together. We'll feature different topics each month.
- 1 monthly dinner, an intimate chance to connect and share the journey together.
- Access to 1 Un.Incubator class per month, taught by our panel of experts
- 10 days per month of coworking at 35th Street
- Access to Co-Creator services, whenever you need it.
- 1x1 strategic brainstorm sessions with the Un.Incubator team
We're kicking off August 10th and will continue throughout the year. You are welcome to participate as long as you like on a month-to-month basis.
- Un.Stuck Dinner: Second Thursday of each month (7-9pm)
- Monthly Workshop: Last Thursday of each month (7-9pm)
- Un.Inc Classes: Tuesday nights (7-8pm)
- Your Mission
- Talking to Humans I
- Positioning & Market Research
- Scrappy Marketing
- Talking to Humans II
- Snapshot: Measurement
- Financial Planning
- Pitch and Paths
- Strengths Finder